I played bowling with my best friend, best score ever!
Fuck you Tumblr and your inability to understand how lists work. I give up!
I had one last night too…
So, I’m having this new weekly thing, that is called Friday Music (FM), in witch every Friday I will upload archive with the songs I’ve been listening the most that week. For now they will be 4 to 7 and mostly pop-punk-rock. Some of them will be new, some will be new for me and some rediscovered…
OK, lets see how it’ll go…
You are free to delete my rant and use/reblog the photoset
How about that
So, I have 5.00(B) on this math exam for Sofia University and I really don’t know if it’s enough to get me in the major I want or not. Which sucks!
Not that you asked, but here’s a bullet update on my life…
- I’m listening to Scorpions right now
- I’m kind of sick
- Next month I’m going to the National IT Olympiad
- …so till then I’m supposedly staying home and studying for the test
- …which is surprisingly hard
- Also in this time:
- I’m watching One Tree Hill and I’m loving it, there will be posts about it
- Progress: Season 3 Episode 9
- I’m back on the film challenge, I’ve watched about 30 more films that I haven’t written about
- I will update my goodreads account
- Will maybe start using last.fm again
- My other blogs are back on:
- I’ve just rebloged some photos at Shutter
- The Blender and This quote will most likely be updated tomorrow
- …and my hard disk desperately needs cleaning
- Oh, and I’m on Pottermore and have no idea what to do
- I believe that’s all (I’m not really sure)
- …it’ll be awesome if I actually do all this stuff
- There might be a T-shirt giveaway soon…
And click an ad if you want
- I’m off to shower…
I’m not even sorry.
- i was gonna do homework
- but then i decided to watch old charlieissocoollike videos
Oh, the red hair <3. Why did you remind me, I was going to do homework, too…
I see all these pictures of my friends (together) on Facebook from this weekend and tonight
and I’m like… okay, I was clearly not invited.
and it makes me quite sad.
that I was either forgotten or intentionally not invited.
Happened to me too… :(